Are you tasked with creating rock solid content strategy for your company? There’s a number of offerings on the Digital Summit program to help you sharpen your skills.
Sharpen your skills in content strategy, personalization, customer engagement, and more
“The speakers all possessed very deep knowledge in their ﬁeld. Very impressed with this conference. Outstanding value. Loved the DJ also!”
– 2016 Digital Summit attendee
Day 1 Wednesday, February 22
- Strategy Development | How to create a plan that guides all your content efforts
- Ideation | Ways to play ""content Moneyball"" and come up with hundreds of topic ideas painlessly
- Content Creation | What types of content are out there and how each can be created
- Optimization | Don’t press publish before you follow these simple, yet essential SEO best practices
- Promotion | Get social and understand what platforms work best for you and if paid ads can help
- Distribution | How you can get more eyes on your content through targeted, off-site channels
- Lead Nurture | Email is a vital component of a content strategy that keeps your relationships alive
- Measurement | Learn what core KPIs to look at to understand failures and successes
- How to perform deep content topic ideation to capture organic traffic
- Ways to shift your strategy to adopt agile methodologies
- The power of adopting a hub & spoke campaign model
- Why search engine optimization is more critical than ever
- How to improve the clarity of your value proposition through qualitative experimentation
- How to combine data insights and user experience to create marketing experiences that are both delightful, and high converting
- How to use attention-driven design to focus your visitors on the conversion goal of your pages
- How to create a high-converting lead generation form
- How to hack your way to conversion insights with no technical help or stakeholder permission
- Why content marketing is the right customer marketing approach
- How to build a strategic content program that will drive results
- How to empower employees to build your content marketing program for customer
- How to identify the different types of content to reach customers
- How to find and partner with the best customers
- General background on Experiential marketing techniques and how they intersect with a social/digital campaign
- Profiles of some of the best known brands and how they use it effectively
- Video examples for reference within the retail, hospitality, fmcg, tourism and entertainment space
- Learn about new tools available to capture social information at events without hashtags
- Use publishers and influencers to create branded content that's far more effective (and less BS-filled) than traditional online advertising (e.g. pre-roll ads).
- Craft branded content for maximum impact on social media
- Effectively use humor to connect with young audiences
- Identify the cutting edge tools you need to interact with young audiences better — i.e. messenger bots, live streaming video, and interactive tech
Day 2 Thursday, February 23
- Become a friction master, slaying it daily in your business
- Understand how to work cross functionally to solve friction issues around your organization
- Learn about the tools available to help you combat friction
- And, understand why friction is so important to your organization
- Recognize and take advantage of effective story structures.
- Develop a call-to-action that leverages your narrative
- Create a publishing calendar based on your story
- Measure your story's success in social media
- Gather and use customer and prospect data to start your keyword list.
- Transform persona definitions into keywords.
- Uncover a goldmine of keyword information within your organization.
- Identify user intent for your keywords.
- Capture mobile and voice search queries.
- Create effective and engaging content that speaks to younger consumers regardless of your industry
- Overcome logistical challenges when creating content on these platforms
- Build brand loyalty through a deeper understanding of this demographic
- Integrate this content into your existing social media strategy
- Increase retention rate through effective Storytelling
- Maximize how you utilize Snapchat tools to enhance your storytelling
- Build word of mouth through effective Call to Actions
- Effectively create user generated content to build brand awareness
- Grow your audience from within the app