Thank You for Your Participation!
Below you will find the information to assist you in your planning for this event
Digital Summit Digital Summit Phoenix
February 11-12, 2019
Phoenix Convention Center
100 North 3rd Street
Phoenix, AZ 85004
The deadline to register event passes is Tuesday, February 13, at 5:00 pm ET
- Please contact your Account Manager for the link to register your allotted Sponsor passes
- The quantity of Sponsor passes is determined in your sponsorship agreement. Please contact your Account Manager if additional passes are needed
- All onsite team members must be registered for a Sponsor pass.
- Complimentary pass substitutions are permitted until Thursday, February 15, at 5:00 pm ET by emailing Help@techmediaco.com
- Onsite substitutions may incur a $25/pass change fee
|Platinum & Gold Level||Silver Level||Bronze Level|
|One 6’ draped table with 2 chairs||One 6’ draped table with 2 chairs||One 6’ draped table with 2 chairs|
|10’ linear space (width)||8’ linear space (width)||6’ linear space (width)|
|Exhibit depth is 6 to 10 feet *||Exhibit depth is 6 to 8 feet *||Exhibit depth is 6 to 8 feet *|
|Complimentary WiFi||Complimentary WiFi||Complimentary WiFi|
|Lunch on Day 2||Lunch on Day 2||Lunch on Day 2|
|Exhibit Location: West Ballroom Pre-function||Exhibit Location: West Ballroom Pre-function||Exhibit Location: West Ballroom Pre-function|
* All sponsor table locations and spacing will be confirmed during setup.
- To expedite your set-up, please let your Account Manager know if you do not want to the 6’ table, linen, and chairs included with your exhibit space.
- To maintain consistency for all sponsors and the audience experience, custom booth carpet/special floor covering in sponsor exhibit space is prohibited.
- Electrical outlets, extension cords, and power strips are not included or guaranteed with your exhibit space. If electricity is needed, advance order is required (see Optional Services section below).
- Wall hangings are not permitted by the venue.
- All marketing must stay within the confines of your designated exhibit space. Marketing of any kind outside your designated exhibit space is strictly prohibited.
- All attendees, speakers, sponsors, booth staff, etc. are required to wear & display name badges during onsite event hours
- The use of drones, fog machines, helium balloons, glitter, large virtual reality displays and animals (other than certified service animals) are never permitted at the event. It is strongly advised to alert your Account Manager of any unique promotions & displays planned for your exhibit area
- Digital Summit staff will be available to assist with complimentary box storage during the event.
- Day 0 Tuesday, February 20 | 3:00pm 6:00pm
- Day 1 Wednesday, February 21 | 7:30am 11:30am
Sponsor set-up should be complete and fully staffed by 11:30 am on Day 1 Approximately 300 attendees will be onsite for the Pre-Conference from 8:30 am to Noon. Exhibit staffing during this time is optional.
- Day 2 Thursday, February 22 | 6:00pm 8:00pm
It is recommended that items be hand-carried to the event, whenever possible. Below you will find the inbound and outbound shipping information as it pertains to Digital Summit Phoenix 2018.
The Phoenix Convention Center will not accept any shipments. Digital Summit has arranged for freight to ship to our decorator, CSI. Please visit this link for pricing and payment information.
Please send your contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org to gain access to the online shipping portal.
Sponsors can choose to ship to their hotel, etc. and hand carry exhibit materials to the venue for setup
- Shipments must be scheduled to arrive on the following dates: January 23 – February 16. Loading dock hours are M-F 9 am 4 pm. Packages arriving after February 16th could be refused or subject to additional charges.
- Digital Summit, Phoenix Convention Center and CSI do not accept liability for any packages. The shipper is responsible for insuring its property for loss or damage.
Please label all packages:
Digital Summit 2018
4802 W. Van Buren Street
Phoenix, Arizona 85043
Please note number of packages on each box when sending multiple items: 1 of 5, 2 of 5, etc. Be sure to clearly print Exhibiting company name on the outside of all packages.
Reverse shipment must be scheduled directly with your courier for pickup from the CSI Warehouse
- Be sure to have each item labeled and ready to ship
- All shipments need to be scheduled to be picked up on Friday, February 23, between 9 am - 4 pm.
Please visit this link for pricing and payment information.
Digital Summit 2018
4802 W. Van Buren Street
Phoenix, Arizona 85043
- The Digital Summit team will have some blank FedEx and packaging tape onsite for last minute needs. The Event Registration Desk is also available to print prepaid shipping labels until 4pm.
Electrical service is not provided with your exhibit space. Electrical Service is $103 if ordered on or before February 6th. If ordered after February 6th the fee is $134. Please complete this form to arrange and pay for service. Please email completed form to Leah Whitehead at email@example.com.
The venue will have complimentary WiFi. If you wish to have dedicated hardline internet service you can arrange that through the venue. Dedicated hardline internet service is $895 if ordered by February 6th. If ordered after February 6th the fee is $1,140. Please visit this link to arrange and pay for service.
- $100 24″ monitor (table-top display)
- $300 40″ monitor (floor based stand mounted on 56″ post for horizontal or vertical display)
- $425 55″ monitor (floor based stand mounted on 56″ post for horizontal or vertical display)
- $550 65″ monitor (floor based stand mounted on 56″ post for horizontal or vertical display)
Digital Summit has a limited inventory of TV monitors for rent on a FCFS basis. Orders are required at least 10 days pre-show with your Account Manager.
- 10-15 minute breaks between sessions (see online agenda)
Day 1: Wednesday, February 21
- 12:15pm – 1:15pm | Main Conference Attendee Arrivals
- 5:15pm – 6:15pm | Opening Cocktail Reception
Day 2: Thursday, February 23
- 7:30am – 8:30am | Morning Coffee Networking
- 10:30am – 11:00am | Morning Networking Break
- 5:00pm – 6:00pm | Closing Cocktail Reception
- The Digital Summit Team will do our best to accommodate your needs but may not have the manpower, technology, or ability to customize beyond reasonable expectations. In addition, we are always at the mercy of the venue’s existing infrastructure and fire code regulations.
- It is the responsibility of the sponsor to provide ALL necessary materials for your exhibit area including: laptops/PC’s, monitor cables adapters, hardware, presentations, demos, swag, backdrops, staffing, and any other personalized/branded materials.
You’ve invested a lot to be a sponsor and the Digital Summit team want your experience to be the best. We provide the most qualified and engaging audience of any digital marketing conference and you are the face of your organization while onsite. Make the most of it! Digital Summit optimizes the sponsor exhibit area to maximize the exposure you receive. Our combined decades of experience and hundreds of events have yielded some best-practices and observations including:
- Be engaging and approachable – put the mobile devices and laptops down and initiate audience conversations.
- Come out from behind the table and invite the audience into your space.
- Introduce yourself and engage the attendee about their business and organizational role.
- Collect business cards, and/or scan badges – these are your golden leads! Each Digital Summit can yield hundreds of leads representing weeks of cold-calling.
- Offer a giveaway – everyone loves free stuff. Put your logo in the hands of your future customer and they will remember you.
- Have Fun! You’re out of the office, seeding the pipelines with qualified relationships, and meeting your next business partner in person! What’s better than that?
Sponsors are permitted to hold raffles, grand prizes and the like only with advanced approval from Show Management. Please contact your Account Manager to discuss and ensure compliance with local, venue, and show management regulations.
As a service to sponsors, Digital Summit has secured extensive supplier discounts for any promotional items (pens, tee-shirts, general giveaways, etc.) to elevate your onsite & year-round branding and ROI. Contact your Account Manager for information or use the link below to contact Swagchimp directly. Be sure to reference your Digital Summit sponsorship to receive special rates.
Please Note: Digital Summit does NOT work with any third party to coordinate hotels. You will be directed to a link to book your room directly at the event hotel. Sponsor contact information is not shared with a third party, nor should any of our event hotels be contacting you to book your rooms. Anyone who does so, is a scam.