Google’s Search Quality Raters Guidelines focus on user satisfaction as key to search ranking success. Many search marketers may not understand what ‘satisfaction’ means to development, content research, user interface and choice of medium. Leveraging the framework of The Rolling Stones I’ll explain how people search, how to create content that should satisfy, and how to present that content to both reinforce expertise and mitigate negative signals back to search engines.
At the end of this session, you’ll be able to:
- Define how Google looks at content purpose
- Understand why user satisfaction should be central to your content strategy
- Research your customers’ needs with satisfaction in mind
- Create content that satisfies
- Minimize friction in presenting your content