The protagonist of hit Showtime series Californication, Hank Moody is frequently embroiled in bizarre and scandalous situations yet remains unceasingly witty, authentic, and irresistible throughout. While you probably don’t want your email enmeshed in scandal, you do want it to be as witty, authentic and irresistible as Hank. Riffing on his mesmerizing persona, this session reveals the psychology behind memorable, magnetic programs that evoke real feeling and provoke response. You’ll walk away with both strategic and tactical suggestions for creating evocative “best-selling” email that breaks out of the inbox and see numerous examples along the way. (Note: this session is rated PG-13).
At the end of this session, you’ll be able to:
- Understand why personality and authenticity is so important and how to convey it in your email
- Avoid Hank’s relationship mistakes with your customers and subscribers, but instead foster loyalty and appreciation
- Reveal toxic, dysfunctional patterns in design, operations and strategy before they take root and grow
- Experience a mindset shift in how you approach and execute email marketing
- Enjoy some favorite clips from the show along the way