SEO of today involves technical and marketing expertise. On the technical side, you must have a solid website structure, so that the search engines can find and index your webpages. That means your website needs to be free of technical errors and optimized for your targeted keywords. On the marketing side, you need to understand the web user’s behavior and how to attract them to your site.
This SEO workshop provides a balance of technical and marketing tactics that when used together, will drive targeted traffic to your website. The focus is on intermediate to advanced information, but the information will be presented in such a way that it encompasses everyone.
You will receive an online interactive workbook to use during the workshop, which will allow you to walk through exercises, and personalize the information you learn to your company or brand.
At the end of this workshop, you’ll be able to:
- Identify technical issues on your website that are hurting rankings and/or performance
- Prepare for site migrations (including https) and re-designs
- Uncover hidden gems in Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Find and pursue additional SERP opportunities, such as rich snippets, image and video results
- Reverse engineer the top-ranking pages to better compete in SERPs
- Structure the website to create themes
- Develop a content strategy based upon topical density that drives traffic
- Increase online publicity and brand awareness through SEO techniques
- Put it all together— Create a customized, step-by-step SEO plan to get results
- Create an SEO strategy that can be implemented in prioritized steps
- Win over key executives with the right data and reporting