Advanced Email Marketing: Tactics to Build Robust Email Programs
Marketing teams around the globe are tackling the resurgence of the Inbox in their buyer’s journey. The challenge is that many organizations don’t know how to develop their email programs from one-size-fits all campaigns to those that are timely, targeted, and relevant for individual subscribers. You’ll walk away from this half-day session with recommendations and ideas for developing additional personalization and segmentation opportunities, along with advanced email design tactics and metrics that measure the short- and long-term impacts of email programs.
One of our highest-rated speakers, Michael Barber, will guide you through this half-day workshop designed for intermediate and advanced email marketers, as well as those marketing leaders and business owners looking to broaden their email marketing knowledge. You’ll receive an online interactive workbook to use during the workshop, which will allow you to walk through exercises and personalize the information you learn to your company or brand.
After this session, you’ll be able:
- Explain why email still matters
- Understand the difference between simple and robust email programs
- Develop a roadmap for managing inactive subscribers
- Leverage advanced design tactics for your templates
- Make your emails more accessible
- Better understand how the ISPs (internet service providers) score your campaigns
- Move from “batch and blast” to segmented and personalized campaigns
- Develop a robust email metrics dashboard
- And, see what the future of email might look like