Advanced Social Media
A strong social media program consists of content that gets noticed, connections with key audiences, and metrics that clearly demonstrate how social media contributes to overall business health. Yet even in the best of programs, social media practitioners have a hard time keeping up with the constant change of what works in social media.
This Masterclass on Advanced Social Media Marketing bridges the gap between preparation and opportunity, to best set you up for social media success. Together, we’ll spend the day talking about your social media strategy-and demonstrating how to build one from the ground up.
During the class we’ll also, walk through the steps of a social media audit to evaluate your existing organic and paid social media marketing activities, and understand how to benchmark against an industry or set of competitors. Learn about content best practices and how to make content move, sing and smile to capture your audience’s attention. Understand what matters in measurement and reporting, and create a framework of KPIs that demonstrate program health. Build a social media playbook you can take back
and implement immediately, and learn how to make adjustments so your strategy leads to more winning moments.
You’ll receive an online interactive workbook to use during class which will allow you to walk through exercises, and personalize what you learn to your company or brand. Bring your laptop and be able to log into your own social media channels. Group activities will provide opportunities for hands-on learning while making new connections.
You’ll walk away with the clarity of social media strategy rooted in strong foundation. By knowing how to prepare, you’ll understand how to succeed when the opportunity arises.
At the end of this masterclass, you’ll be able to:
- Audit your current state of social
- Identify landscape and competitive benchmarks
- Use content that moves, sings and smiles to capture audience attention
- Refresh social media reports for your organization
- Choose KPIs that demonstrate campaign health
- Understand how paid media augments a health organic strategy
- Develop custom audiences for specific targeting and testing
- Create a social media playbook for your brand
- Dial in the best tools and processes for you and your team