The End of Marketing: Humanizing Your Brand in the Age of Social Media and AI
Social networks are the new norm, and traditional marketing is failing in today’s digital, always-on culture where businesses across the world have to face up to how they remain relevant. This session will reinforce that no matter how easy it is to reach potential customers, the critical relationship between brand and consumer still needs the human touch. Learn how to put ‘social’ back into social media and claim brand relevancy in a world where algorithms dominate, organic reach is dwindling, and consumers don’t want to be sold to; they want to be engaged. This session is for digital marketers who use social media and want to understand how to reach their business goals with more efficiency.
After this session, you’ll be able to:
- Perform a quick, simple and action-oriented social media audit to prioritize your content, community management and conversion strategies
- Apply the same tactics the world’s leading brands are using to take community management to the next level (i.e., Wendy’s, etc.)
- Learn what to post, where, when, and how to engage – what Facebook and other social networks will penalize content marketers for including click-bait and fake news, engagement-bait and links which live outside of the native platform
- Fine-tune your approach to finding your customers on social media and build long-lasting relationships one by one through direct conversation and content that converts to sales.
- “Futureproof” your company & job over the next decade as AR/VR and advancements in technology disrupt marketing further by creating more noise and friction between brands and their customers.