Are you passionate about content, automation, conversion funnels, and other core components of Email Marketing? There’s a number of offerings on the Digital Summit program to help you sharpen your skills.
Sharpen your skills in user acquisition, segmentation and testing, automation, email design, personalization, and more
“The speakers all possessed very deep knowledge in their ﬁeld. Very impressed with this conference. Outstanding value. Loved the DJ also!”
– 2016 Digital Summit attendee
Day 1 Wednesday, February 21
- Understand the latest trends and stats on email marketing
- Ensure your domain is authenticated for delivery
- Incorporate B2B and B2C deliverability best practices into your campaigns
- Know when to use short and long-term communication tactics
- Take advantage of modern web tools to create ubiquitous emails
- Use new email metrics important for your organization
- Discover future email opportunities
- Understand how to set your marketing team up for success with the right marketing tools
- Know how to get the right data you need about your audience
- Leverage that data to personalize the experience for every individual.
- Optimize how and when you send emails based on your marketing goals to maximize your results.
Day 2 Thursday, February 22
- Make simple design and content tweaks to maximize engagement
- Use the latest tips for automating your messages so they get noticed by the right people at the right time
- Understand the key results to analyze so that you can iterate and improve your results as you go