Are you tasked with leading people-centered experiences to your customers? There’s a number of offerings on the Digital Summit program to help you sharpen your skills.
UX + Design
Sharpen your UX skills - Multi-channel strategies, design tools, UX data, emerging technologies, measurement, and more
“The speakers all possessed very deep knowledge in their ﬁeld. Very impressed with this conference. Outstanding value. Loved the DJ also!”
– 2016 Digital Summit attendee
- Leverage keyword data to unite your UX, SEO, and content efforts
- Avoid classic marketing mistakes that stem from fractured strategies and disconnected teams
- Holistically optimize your digital presence across the web with practical, real-world approaches
- How to create dynamic, targeted, predictive & measurable experiences
- Discussion about the shifting focus from campaigns to content marketing
- New approaches to experience creation that are cheaper, faster, and more impactful.
- Better understand how to incorporate augmented reality into consumer activations
- Use your existing content in new immersive environments
- Understand the design and consumer interfaces can make or break your marketing campaign
- Identify website issues affecting performance
- Make the right choice for hosting
- Optimize images and video
- Prioritize the use of smart coding techniques
- Know when to use responsive design, AMP, or an app for mobile users
- Develop a deeper appreciation for the thoughtfulness that should go into the design and marketing of an IoT experience.
- Leverage traditional UX/CX research techniques to gather market data relevant to the IoT consumer experience
- Add more agile design and marketing techniques for marketing and marketing IOT products/experiences